AUGUST - OCTOBER
- COED CROSS COUNTRY (1st – 3rd grade) *1 mile run
- Boys Cross Country (4th – 8th grade)
- Girls Cross Country (4th – 8th grade)
Meets are on Fridays and practices will be twice a week (Tuesday and Thursday) from school dismissal time till 3:30 outside on the Annex Field.
MEET SCHEDULE: TBA
TEAM LIMIT: 40 Students
SPORTS FEE: $40
(this will not include the uniforms; you will purchase these separately still TBD)
Click the link below to sign-up.
AUGUST - OCTOBER
- JV Volleyball (4th – 6th grade; coed)
- Varsity Volleyball (7th – 8th grade; coed)
Sign up for JV Volleyball (4th – 6th grade) and Varsity Volleyball (7th – 8th) by clicking the links below.
We will host an Open Gym for all those that want to try out for the team. August 5 - 9, from 9 – 1. (bring a snack and water bottle for open gym)
Try out date is August 13th from 3 – 5 inside the gym for both teams. Please being a change of clothes, tennis shoes, light snack and water bottle. If you have knee pads this is helpful but not necessary until the teams are selected.
You will pick up your son/daughter at 5 from the gym side. If they are in Extended Care please let me know. We will walk them back after.
There is a sports fee of $75 upon making the team. Our school will provide the uniform top.
OCTOBER - DECEMBER
- Lady Panther Girls Soccer team (4th – 8th grade girls)
- JV Boys Soccer (4th – 6th grade)
- Varsity Boys Soccer (7th – 8th grade)
JANUARY - MARCH
- Lady Panthers Flag Football (4th – 8th grade girls)
- JV Flag Football (4th – 6th grade)
- Varsity Flag Football (7th – 8th grade)
- Golf Team (4th – 8th grade; coed)
MARCH - MAY
- Cheerleading (4th – 8th grade girls)
- JV Girls Basketball (4th – 6th grade)
- Varsity Girls Basketball (7th – 8th grade)
- JV Boys Basketball (4th – 6th grade)
- Varsity Boys Basketball (7th – 8th grade)
UNIFORMS AND COACHES
- Sports Uniforms are provided for each team
- Extra sports items such as mouth pieces, shin guards, knee pads, proper shoes for each sports, water bottles and athletic undergarments will be provided by the parents
- We have a state of the art gym with a new floor surface and we also have 2 outside fields
- Coaches are key that allows us to field our teams
In the month of May we like to honor our athletes with our annual Sports Banquet where we recognize each athlete with a ribbon, pin or trophy. It is always a highly anticipated event where we come together to give thanks to our creator for each blessing that comes from Him. It is a special time spent with our athletes, parents and coaching staff.