Enrollment Fee $300
Enrollment Fee After April 30th $400
VPK Only students are exempt from the enrollment fee. All other students pay the enrollment fee.
Enrollment Fee (January 8-January 22) $200
Enrollment Fee (January 23-April 30) $300
Enrollment Fee (After April 30) $400
Payment of the enrollment fee and completion of the re-enrollment process by January 22nd secures each returning student's place for the coming year.
Young 3's and 3's PROGRAM
FULL DAY (8:15AM-3:30PM)
HALF DAY (8:15AM-11:45AM)
|Monday & Friday (Half Days)||$1400||$5,175|
|Tu-W-Th (Half Days)||$2780||$278|
|Tu-W-Th (Full Days)||$4300||$430|
|Monday-Friday (Half Days)||$3500||$350|
|Monday-Friday (Full Days)||$5700||$570|
VPK Tuition (Voucher Required)
FULL DAY (8:15AM-3:30PM)
HALF DAY (8:15AM-12:00PM)
|Monday-Friday (Full Day)||$3800||$380|
|Tu-W-Th (8:15-1pm)||$200||$100 *2 payments|
|Tu-W-Th (Full Day)||$1650||$165|
Tuition is paid monthly via automatic debits through FACTS. You may choose to have the payments debited on the 5th or the 20th of each month. The annual fee for this service is $50 per family. The first installment is either June 5th or June 20th. The last installment is April 5th or April 20th. Tuition includes books, insurance, some specialists' fees, local field trips, & other resources.
- BSBA offers a multi-child discount to help enable families to provide Christian education for all of their children. The oldest child will be charged full tuition and each subsequent child will receive a 9% discount. If you have a child in a VPK program, sibling discounts and paid in full discounts are not available.
- BSBA offers a discount of $100 per student if tuition is paid in full prior to June 1.
- If a student is withdrawn, all payments up to and including the date of withdrawal are forfeited. If a student withdraws after the first day of school, a 15% balance of contract applies.
VPK Only – Tuition Exempt (Voucher Required)
5 Day-Half Day 12:30pm -3:30 pm
No tuition fee with voucher.
APPLICATION PROCESS OVERVIEW
- Complete and Submit Application Packet
- Non-refundable Tuition Deposit of $300 or VPK voucher (required with application)
- Notification – Possible placement on wait list
- Tuition Contract
- Scholarship Application with FAST ($41 fee) (not required)
Tuition Deposit: A non-refundable tuition deposit of $300 will be immediately due to secure enrollment of your student. VPK students who are using a State of Florida Voucher are exempt from paying the deposit. The voucher must be submitted with the application packet.
VPK Voucher: The Florida Department of Education, Office of Early Learning provides free vouchers for families to enroll age appropriate children in VPK programs. The Voluntary Prekindergarten Education Program is a free prekindergarten program for 4-year-olds who reside in Florida and were born on or before Sept. 1 of the year they would enter the program. Parents of 4-year-olds with birthdays from Feb. 2 through Sept. 1 may postpone enrolling their child until the following year when they are 5. To apply for the voucher you will need proof of Florida residence and proof of child's age. VPK Voucher Application
Notification: You will be notified by mail or a phone call regarding your child’s admission status. Upon your student's acceptance, the appropriate Tuition Contract must be completed. When there are no spaces available in a grade, students will be placed in a waiting pool. If a space becomes available, the Admissions Committee will review all applicants placed in the waiting pool and you will be notified of the opening.
Mary Beth Green
Apollo Beach Early Learning Center Director