- All Students Drop Off Time: 7:45-8:15 AM
- Grades 2-8 enter off Brooker Road to SEC Carline
- 2's - Grade 1 enter off Bell Shoals Road to Preschool Carline
- Families with multiple children drop off location will be with the youngest child.
- Parents will need to get out of their car to unload students and supplies.
- Students will go directly to their classrooms.
- Student hallway directional traffic will always default to ‘right lane’ only.
- Students will sanitize hands before entering the school.
- Daily temperature checks will be conducted for every student and staff member.
- During the beginning of school if a new preschool – 1st grade student requires a parent to walk them in to familiarize themselves with a new school, they must enter after 8:45 am through the SEC entrance. Adults will be temperature checked, required to wear a mask, and should not enter the classroom. After August 28th, all students will need to use carline. If a student requires additional assistance in walking to class after that date, those cases will be reviewed on a case by case basis.
- Before care is available through our Explorers Club Program.explorers club program
- All parents will be given car tags of the student(s) you will be picking up.
- Park and walk up options are not available at this time. Due to safety concerns, we ask that you remain in car line and refrain from walking up to pick up your child.
- ELC students will be dismissed from their classrooms as parents pull into carline.
- Elementary students will be dismissed from the SEC carline.
- Elementary students will NOT join older siblings at middle school pickup. Families with both elementary and middle school students will have to circle back around and pickup at both locations.
- Middle school students will be dismissed from their homeroom classrooms as parents pull into carline.
- It will take longer to get students from the classroom and load them into cars. Parents will be asked to be patient as we emphasize social distancing and do our best to protect the health and safety of students.
- In order to keep our classes and pods in tact, please note students will need to be picked up at their assigned time not with another sibling. This policy has been and will continue to be reviewed constantly for any future options and modifications.
Dismissal Time Charts
Jr. K- 5th Grade: SEC carline side
JR. K AND K 2:15 PM - 2:30 PM
1ST GRADE 2:25 PM - 2:40 PM
2ND GRADE 2:30 PM - 2:45 PM
3RD GRADE 2:35 PM - 2:50 PM
4TH GRADE 2:45 PM - 3:00 PM
5TH GRADE 3:00 PM - 3:15 PM
Middle School 6th-8th: Preschool carline side
ELC: Coming soon!
We want your child’s arrival and pick-up to proceed as smoothly and safely as possible. Therefore, we require that you follow the designated car line traffic pattern to avoid congestion.
All parents will be given car tags of the students you will be picking up. our child will be brought to your car by a teacher. Due to safety concerns, we ask that you remain in the car line and refrain from walking in to pick up your child.
Follow the designated car line traffic pattern to avoid congestion and allow your child's arrival and pick-up to proceed as smoothly and safely as possible.
Cell phone use during car line is dangerous.
If you need to go to the office or leave your car for any reason, please park in designated parking areas only. Please do not leave children unattended.
Extra Curricular Activities: All students participating in after school activities will generally be picked up at the west car line unless otherwise instructed. All students participating in athletics will be dismissed at The Point.
Please Note: Due to safety issues, siblings cannot stay after school to wait for students who are attending extracurricular activities.